About Deir Debwan Charity Organization
Deir Debwan charity organization was founded in 1978-1979 in the united state by a group of the sons of Deir Debwan to unite all debwanians under one organization to keep the ties and culture and help the people in Deir Debwan..
- Unite all immigrants from Deir Debwan and encourage them to join the organization
- Help the needy families from Deir Debwan.
- Give scholarships to the needy students to help in their expense when they attend colleges in Palestine or the Arab countries.
- Help and maintain the schools in Deir Debwan.
- Help to improve the quality of life by promoting and building the structure of Deir Debwan.
- Giving donations to all needy families on yearly bases throughout the past thirty years.
- Grant scholarships for an average of over 40 college students a year.
- Helping the expansion of the schools by either marinating or building new classroom as needed.
- Helping to build the new main mosque in the city.
- Building the new boys High School.
- Helping the town in opening new roads and fixing the old ones especially the main entrance.
- Building the new medical center in Deir Debwan.
- Support the ladies organization in Deir Debwan to keep giving helping hand to the elderly.
The charity is funded by yearly membership dues and donations